- All Earring Charms
- All Hoops
- All Necklaces
- Aqua Edit
- Artisanal Jewellery
- Best Sellers
- Capsule collection
- Celestial Charms
- Charm Clips
- Charms for Chains
- Chunky Hoop Charms
- Chunky Hoop Earrings
- Classic Hoops
- Colour pop
- Contemporary Hoops
- Earring Sets
- Gifts for £100+
- Gifts for £50 or under
- Gifts for up to £100
- Gold Jewellery
- Golden Hour
- Green Edit
- Huggies & Cuffs
- Jewellery Accessories
- Love-themed jewellery
- Mix & Match Earring Gift Sets
- Mother's Day
- Necklace Sets
- New In
- Pearl Jewellery
- Recycled Silver Jewellery
- Sharla Capsule Collection
- Silver Jewellery
- Sparkly Hoops
- Sparkly Jewellery Edit
- Stacking Collection
- This week's look
- Trending right now
- Unisex collection
- Watchful Eye Collection
- Wear Now
At NUE Hoops (registered as NUE Hoops Jewellery Limited) we take privacy and confidentiality seriously. We are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent General Data Protection Regulation update in 2018.
We take a fair and common sense approach to collecting, storing and sharing data:
- The majority of personal information that we gather and store is voluntarily shared by you with us.
- We will never sell or rent your information to anyone.
- We take security seriously and ensure adequate safe guards are in place to protect your data.
- We will state up-front how we will use the information you share with us in the case of it not being obviously vital to our transaction with you
- If any of our systems have a data breach that affects your data we will inform you as soon as we are confident we have the bare minimum details to be able to inform you properly about the breach.
As part of our business activities, we contact customers, friends, business contacts and other groups about our activities, events, product launches, product offerings and more.
You cannot unsubscribe from purchase confirmation emails or emails relating to the delivery of your purchase as these are classed as 'transactional communications'.
WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
The main types of information we collect are as follows:
- Your name, email address, billing address, delivery address and phone number when you share this information with us.
- We may collect and store your social media contact information such as your Instagram handle or Twitter handle if we wish to follow you on these or other social channels.
- We may collect your birthday, your dietary requirements and other information to help personalise your experience during interactions with us.
- We may occasionally collect other forms of data or information on you not listed above.
All the information we collect on you will either be publicly available or knowingly submitted by you to us.
WHO IS COLLECTING IT?
Any information captured by you interacting with any platforms we provide you access to (for example our website or any of our social channels) is used to improve our operations and communications. All platforms we use provide standard analytics features which we use to help us improve our services and your experience interacting with us. Most of these metrics are anonymised and are designed to help us improve the service, not find out specific information about individuals.
Platforms we use
In order to maximize the effectiveness of our Facebook and Instagram ads, we share data with Facebook through the Facebook Conversions API when you make an order online. This is to ensure we can avoid targeting you with ads right after you purchase and also to track the effectiveness of our ads.
We may occasionally use other platforms not listed above. Prior to using any external products, platforms or systems we carry out due diligence on third party security and data policy and protection. When using a third party not on the list above we will only notify you if it is relevant and sensible to do so. All our third party data storage systems are password protected and as a general rule only accessible by the NUE Hoops team.
The above companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
- To provide transactional information about a purchase
- To send you marketing communications about new products and campaigns
- To support our business operations including our external and internal communications, finance, operations and business strategy.
Your personal information (e.g. contact information, billing information etc.) will never be shared with anyone outside of the NUE Hoops team. If there is a reason why we need to share your information outside the team, we will do so with your explicit consent, unless we are required by law not to do so.
If you wish not to or cannot be photographed or filmed it is your responsibility to tell us during any interactions we may have with you. We will then ensure we do not photograph or film you. If by accident you are captured we will strive to ensure film or photographs are used in accordance with your preferences – for example, removal and non-use of footage.
We will never sell or rent information you have given us or that we have collected about you.
In the case where third parties used by us mishandle your data we will act swiftly to remediate the situation. We will always contact you to let you know if your data has been mishandled or compromised. In cases where there is gross negligence we will terminate our relationship with that third party.
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing from individual emails or emailing camilla at nuehoops dot com. If you have a complaint, you can contact anyone in the team on info at nuehoops dot com and we will treat the matter seriously.
Deleting your data
If you want us to remove your data entirely from our systems please email email@example.com and she will process your request.
If you would like to change your cookie consent please email firstname.lastname@example.org