What we're here to do
NUE Hoops exists to give you the freedom to be inspired and inspire others with your own jewellery creations. Our goal is to empower you to be creative, innovative and more sustainable with our interchangeable jewellery concept. We want to reinvent the relationship between you and your jewellery - making it more fun and playful so it can flex to your personal style.
Why we’re recruiting
We have big plans for growth over the next 3 years and we're looking for talented people to help us on that journey. This is a new role that the business now needs in order to help it with its growth trajectory.
What we need
We’re looking for a Social Growth & PR Executive who will be responsible for creatively running our social channels, supporting PR efforts and managing affiliate relationships.
Core areas of focus
- Growing TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest social accounts through relationship building and developing creative content that scales our organic growth and exposure.
- Planning the social calendar, ensuring we promote new and existing products in engaging and creative ways on a daily/weekly basis
- Production of TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest content. Most of this will be done at pre-planned ecommerce shoots where social content is fitted in but occasionally you’ll need to organise a mini shoot or work with the Creative Marketing Exec to produce new content
- Developing relationships with existing and new influencers and talent, ensuring we manage our social network well, engaging with them on a regular basis to maintain relationships
- Supporting PR agency activities including being present to develop and manage press relationships
- Managing all our gifting inline with our gifting budget, with a view on getting the biggest impact possible
- Writing press releases and collating assets to pitch to media platforms outside of the PR agency remit
- Developing and executing broadcast email communications to specific lists of ‘friends of the brand’
Managing and developing our Affiliate programme
- Posting content inline with strategy, ensuring we are always active across key social channels
- Coming up with creative ideas for TikTok videos and Instagram that engage, inspire or entertain our followers with the goal of growing our exposure organically
- Researching social trends, #’s and thinking about out how we can trend-hack our way to growing our social channels organically
- Manage & develop relationships with influencers, putting through orders for gifting inline with our gifting strategy and budget, focusing on TikTok and Instagram
- Ensure Marketing Director is used as the dominant face behind the business on Instagram and TikTok, supporting her with setting up ‘Lives’ on Instagram or creating videos for TikTok with relevant people and brand friends
- Support PR agency with day-to-day endeavours and ensure we are linked up with their activities - augmenting and mirroring their work to give us an even bigger impact
- Dealing with all PR queries that come directly to us and ensuring all parties have the correct assets and information for product launches, press features or day-to-day promotional activities
- Coordinating with Creative Marketing Exec to ensure any designed assets required for your areas are created by them in time for deadlines
- Attending and feeding into the planning of shoots to ensure all social content is captured and catered for
- Organising mini shoots for social content where needed, with the Creative Marketing Executive
- Take part and be general admin and support during events, pop-ups and shoots ensuring you are capturing social content and posting it promptly to a high standard
- Production of broadcast email communications using Klaviyo
- Acting as a brand ambassador working at pop-ups and shows, representing and selling to customers where needed
- Reporting on performance of key campaigns and activities to track where you are with objectives
- Help us find our niche and role on TikTok and develop an effective strategy for growth
- Help us to develop an ambassador programme, setting up, building and maintaining relationships with key contacts to ensure we have a strong communications cadence with our ‘brand friends’ and that they know what we’re launching and when, as well as what is happening with existing products or news from behind the scenes of the business
- Help us manage and develop our affiliate programme by building relationships and relationships with our affiliates
- TikTok and Instagram expert
- Strong relationship building skills and a keen interest in meeting new people, attending events and developing new connections
- Ability to edit video within social platforms directly or use programmes such as Adobe Premier Pro or apps like Splice or Cap Cut for editing
- Basic ability to artwork/size/export or edit images using Adobe Photoshop
- Strong writing skills - you must be confident in writing in our tone of voice and have a strong command of the english language and grammar. You’ll be drafting copy for emails, press releases as well as Instagram and TikTok captions on a daily basis
- Trend hacking and trend-watching - ensure we are doing everything in our power to jump onto trends and grow our social media presence
- Previous experience with Klaviyo is a plus
- A love for digital media, fashion and a passion for our brand
- Ambitious for growth and target-oriented / driven
- Enjoy meeting new people and building relationships
- You’ll be interested in trends and breaking the mold to try and be different - inline with our brand values, positioning and marketing strategy
- Outgoing and friendly with the ability to sell - chat to customers, influencers and press to ‘soft-sell’ the brand - befriending, giving styling advice if requested and generally spending time to talk to them and make them feel special
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with a small amount of additional time on evenings and weekends to ensure social posting happens at the best time for exposure
- Due to the flexible nature of this role, time off in lieu can be booked once a month (use it or lose it) to make up for the additional time worked on the weekends or evenings - over and above the hours in the working day
- You may be required to work evenings and weekends (e.g. for pop-ups, shows, sales and shoots). Time off will be given in lieu for these.
- The role is based in London but our office is in Leicestershire so travel to headquarters 1 day a week will be necessary
Pay & benefits
- Staff benefits package including 50% off all jewellery
- You’ll have the opportunity to work autonomously, helping to influence our brand development and business growth.
- A competitive salary, based on experience will be offered as well as a discretionary bonus based on company targets
- You’ll be part of a small, friendly and fun team working for an independent brand that is growing.
How to apply
- You should apply for this role by submitting the following:
- Your CV and/or portfolio
- A short covering letter or covering email note
- Links to content you’ve produced recently that has had an impact
- Details of social media accounts you already run (if applicable)
- Please email your application with the subject line: Social Growth & PR Executive to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for application is 19th June 2022.